- Resources For Parents & Teachers of Blind kids Information on home schooling, learning tools and assistive technology.
- Blind and Visually Impaired A long list of resources for the visually impaired.
- Visual Impairments Guide Links to services, technology, products and more.
- Blind Links Links to adaptive technologies, advocacy, books and magazines, products and educational information.
- The Blind.Net Home Page This page will provide you with useful and factual information about blindness. Not just general information but links to organizations of the Blind, those organizations for the Blind that work with us, some of the companies that provide equipment we use as well as other resources.
- Blindness Resource Center Comprehensive blind resource site from the New York Institute for Special Education.
- Hints for Relating to a Blind Person Debunks common misconceptions about blindness, and gives tips on how to relate to blind people/people with visual impairments. Also contains a similar guide for relating to sighted people.
- Paul Henrichsen's Home Page Empowerment resources available on the Web for the visually impaired.
Specific Visual Disorders
- The Achromatopsia Network An information and support network for individuals and families concerned with the rare inherited vision disorder achromatopsia, including both rod monochromacy and blue cone monochromacy.
- American Foundation For The Blind A nonprofit Organization founded in 1921, American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) is leading national resource for people who are blind or visually impaired, to achieve quality of access and a sense of freedom of choice with opportunity to success in life.
- American Council of the Blind This service provides general information about the Council including recent issues of their monthly publication, The Braille Forum.
- The American Printing House for the Blind, Inc. Promotes independence of blind and visually impaired persons by providing special media, tools, and materials needed for education and life.
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind Services and Programs, Blindness/Vision Impairment Information Centre, Events, Pamphlets and Publications, Braille Information Centre, Library for the Blind.
- The British Association of the Blind The Association promotes the special needs and interests of the visually imparied who either work in the computing field or who have active interest in computing.
- The Delco Blind/Sight Center Enriching the quality of life for people who have blindness or vision loss through programs.
- Guide Dogs for the Blind Inc. Provide Guide Dog training in U.S.A. and Canada for visually impaired people.
- The Guide Dog Foundation For The Blind Provide services to facilitate the independence of people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind All about guide dogs.
- National Association for Visually Handicapped Visual aids catalog, take an Eye-Q-Test, links and FAQs and a library of visual impairment.
- Royal Blind Society Royal Blind Society assists people who are blind and vision impaired to maximise their opportunities by providing specialist staff, information and technology resources that meet individual needs.
- Royal National Institute for the Blind A wide range of information related to visual impairment.
- Sense International (India) An organization in India dedicated in work with deaf blind people throughout Asia.